December 24, 2013

I previously wrote about Naturactor Cover Face or what I call my 'Photoshop in a pot' concealer. Generally,  I love the product and have used it daily for quite some time until I decided to alternate it with my Obssessive Compulsive Cosmetics concealer.

I don't use foundation anymore when I use Naturactor because the coverage is substantial and it gives off a radiant finish on its own. I simply set it with loose powder to avoid caking and extend its life.

Here's how I apply the Cover Face in 171 on me using The Face Shop Circle Face Brush:

I scoop the product out of the container using a cotton bud. 
*Try not to use your finger/s to minimize contamination and completely avoid if you share the product with others.

I spread the product on my T-Zone (forehead, nose bridge down to the chin) and some on the apples of my cheeks.
*Spread but you don't need to blend yet at this point. 

Presenting The Face Shop Circle Face Brush

 Blend using the Circle Face Brush. 
Forehead & Chin: left to right and right to left sweep
Nose bridge: up and down motion
Cheeks: circular motion
*You may add another layer for problem areas.

Ta-da! Final product!

Easy peasy, right? :) Try it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.