December 14, 2013

, , , , , , , ,

FOTD: My Go-To Look

It's the weekend and only 10 days to go before Christmas! I can't believe time is going by so fast and I can hardly catch up. These days I find myself having less time in the morning to prep since I usually have to zip out of the house asap. My vanity, though, does not allow me to leave the house unmade up especially during work days.

Presenting my go-to look which does not take me forever but allows me to look polished for the day. :)



And presenting my weapons of choice...


FACE BASE:
EYES:
  • Etude House Drawing Eye Brow
  • MAC Fluidline Brow GelCreme in Dirty Blonde
  • MAC Girl Boy Brow Set
  • Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
  • Etude House Bling Eye Stick (to brighten my inner undereye area)
CHEEKS:
  • MAC Bronzing Powder
  • MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
LIPS:
TO FINISH:

What's your everyday, go-to look? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.