January 19, 2013

, , ,

Bobbie Premium Nail Creme in Exactly Red


I had my overdue manicure last night after postponing it again and again. Hindi naman ako high-maintenance sa nails dahil simple lang ang gusto ko at hindi rin ako nagpapahaba ng nails by choice. Sadyang mahilig lang talaga ako sa nail polishey. And when I say mahilig, mahilig talaga. HAHA. Redundant much. My sister is witness to my nail polish love and she thinks I have way too much nail polish. Oo nga naman, sampu lang kasi ang daliri ko diba? Haha.

I'm supposed to be on saving mode but a bottle of red polish beckoned to me this week. I knew it; I should have steered clear of Watson's. But the price tag was just too hard to resist, 35 bucks for a gorgeous shade of red. *sigh* And so I went home with a bottle of Bobbie Premium Nail Creme in Exactly Red.


Not that I mean to bring local brands down but I've had less than stellar experiences with Bobbie polishes in the past. I wasn't really expecting much from Exactly Red. Ang ganda lang talaga ng pagka-red niya and mura pa so uma-avail na ko. Hihi. Nakuha sa kulay. :))

Don't judge my brother, he's not a book. Sabi nga ni Melanie Marquez, lol. Bobbie proved me wrong this time. Pinatunayan niyang hindi siya book kaya wag natin basta i-judge. Chos.

More pictures after the jump.

First coat pa lang ay kita na agad ang kulay. It's somewhat of a bright red on the first coat but if you can see from the photo, there are lighter parts that need another layer of color.

Pasensya naman sa messy application, hehe. 
Notwithstanding my messy application, two coats of Exactly Red are really, really, REALLY pretty. Gorg. Seriously. Siguro kahit naka-pambahay clothes ako and slippers (Havaianas, chos!), mega glamour pa din ang dating ko if only for my red nails. Girls, parang red lipstick ito, akyat to 100% ang confidence level nyo. :)

I love this shade because it's not too loud or in-your-face and it looks very elegant and classy. Subdued fierce. Chos!


More kamay shots

I recommend na um-avail kayo nitong Bobbie dahil mabilis siyang matuyo at hindi agad natatanggal.

After applying two coats, I sealed it with Étude House's top coat. Sleeping beauty na ako after at paggising ko ganun pa din siya. Hindi nag-smudge habang tulog ko. For that pa lang, isang malaking check ng pink na ballpen!



Happy din ako dahil very minimal ang chipping off pagkatapos kong maglaba at maghugas ng mga kaserola today. Very househelp lang ang peg ko diba. Slight touch up lang then top coat at sing-Senyora level ko na si Senyora Santibañez. Hahaha.

So avail na ha? :) Keri? Keri boom boom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.