July 27, 2014

, , , ,

REVIEW: Inglot AMC Face Blush in 81

The Inglot AMC Face Blush is one of the most recommended products by the Inglot makeup consultant I spoke with.

According to him, this is one of the most saleable items to their celebrity clients due to its natural finish and lasting power. I’m not really one to buy what celebrities use  as I usually gravitate more towards MUAs’ and beauty bloggers’ recommendations). Nonetheless, he had me at natural finish since I was looking for something for easy and daily use at that time.


The YAYs:
-Simple packaging. The bottle has heft without being too heavy and is basic yet sleek at transparent and black.
- Don’t let the first layer deceive you. It looked too harsh on me at first but my skin absorbed it a few seconds after and the blush settled into a nice, healthy flush. 
- No breakouts! J
The NAYs:
- The pump comes a little too close to the cap. Now this is just me being fussy but I hate it when the leftover blush in the pump gets transferred to the cap. (see swatch photo to see what I mean)

- Not completely long-wearing. It lasts on my oily skin probably 4-5 hours tops. I had better lasting power when I topped it with powder blush.

Swatch of AMC Face Blush in Shade 81
Shade 81 is a nice pinky-brown shade that looks like a natural flush. I use it especially during lazy days or when I’m in a rush then just set with loose powder.
I apply it the Bobbi Brown way – I dab  it on the upper cheekbone part then blend it upwards towards the hairline and blend down up to the apples of the cheeks. I tried using a Beauty Blender but I prefer to use my ring finger more. I may have to practice more, though, to get the perfect application technique. 


Since I only need a little of the blush everytime, I don't think I'll be running out of this soon. While I don't think I will repurchase, I have put this in my traincase for regular use. It's easy and natural - perfect for lazy makeup days! 

What's your favorite liquid blush? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.