December 11, 2013

, , , , , ,

FOTD: FALL-in' for you


Not a lot of words for this post because I'll let the photos do the talking. I'm not as confident wearing plum on my lips as I would wear an 'out-there' shade of red but the makeup enthusiast in me just had to try it.



I first wore Wet and Wild's Sugar Plum Fairy (said to be dupe for MAC's Rebel) but decided that it was a little too bright for my taste. I toned it down with Revlon Colorburst in Plum which gave a darker tone to my lips. I'm not sure if this Morticia Addams-dark - I suppose it's not because her lipstick looks black-ish to me - but I was shocked at the color and thought it made my cheeks look rounder than usual. :p Hmmm, guess I'll try to pair it with stronger contouring the next time.


   

Have you worn your Fall lipcolor yet? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.