May 4, 2013

Hey ladies! My heartfelt apologies for being MIA for quite some time. Hopefully I can have a steady stream of posts soon.

Quick FOTD of the day which I call Spring Fever. Yep, how original, right? Lol. This is actually my second spring-inspired look and this time I used turquoise as accent.


Products used:
FACE
1. Too Cool for School Watery Skin BB Foundation Lunch Box
2. K-Palette Okuma Concealer
3. Palgantong Theatrical Powder

EYES
4. Étude House Easy Brow Pencil in 1
5. Étude House Color My Brows in 2
6. ELF Eye Primer
7. Étude House Look at My Eyes in BL603
8. Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Tu-Tu-Touquoise
9. Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

CHEEKS:
10. Revlon Beyond Natural Blush & Bronzer in Peach
11. Fanny Serrano Two-Way Cake in Rajah (for contour)

LIPS:
12. Petroleum Jelly
13. Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick in Apricot Nectar Rose

How do you feel about turquoise for your eyes? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.