January 30, 2013

I did some minor hauling in the previous weeks and got a pretty good deal thanks to Multiply's Discount Frenzy. 20% off my purchases, sweet!

This is my first time to buy from these two online stores: Stuff in Style and Makeupholics. I was not disappointed at all with my purchases and the service is awesome. Thumbs up! I used to be an online seller myself and I really commend the lovely ladies who own these stores for being so responsive and courteous all the time. Packaging was very secure and shipping was fast too! Mukhang may uulit na customer, hehehe.

From STUFF IN STYLE, um-avail ako ng Lorac Pro Palette and Sleek I-Divine Palette in Sunset.

I originally wanted the Naked Palette from Urban Decay but didn't get one because:
1) I was confused whether I wanted 1 or 2, and
2) The price was too steep for me! :D



So I couldn't shell out 3K pesos for it despite the overwhelming raves about it in the internet. I searched for an 'alternative' - doesn't have to be a dupe but has to have great quality, a more affordable price and wearable colors.





My search led me to the Lorac Pro Palette which is housed in a flimsy, cardboard-ish case. Definitely not very travel-friendly but I love, love, love the colors!

The top row are all matte shades while the ones below are shimmer shades. Thank you, no glitter! :D

Bonus? It comes with a mini-primer!



Another purchase is the Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Sunset. True to its brand name, the packaging is very compact and sleek.

The shades are all shimmery and with buttery textures. Mukhang ok naman ang pigmentation and lasting power. Kailangan ng paglaruan! :)






From MAKEUPHOLICS, um-avail ako ng Mememe Boho Balm in Pink Rouge and Mememe Beat the Blues Highlighter. So excited to experiment with it! And ang best buy of all ko, the Sigma F88 brush!

Hawak pa lang, matibay na agad and feel and the bristles are soft but densely packed. Tried it once pa lang and I like the finish.

Until the next mini-haul! Multiply still has a 250php discount code for a minimum of 500php purchase kaya i-avail na ang mga dream kikay items! Keri boom boom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.