March 4, 2012

,

Your friendly Avon lady! :)

Hi, I'm Jenny your friendly Avon lady at your service!



Finally got the nerve to register in Avon yesterday and start selling their products. I'm totally excited about it! :)

I love Avon products. I've been using Avon prods for years and can testify to its quality and affordability. Simply put, I believe in what I sell (in the same way that I believe 100% in the slimming coffee which I sell too, heehee!).



20120304-075803.jpg

So ever wanted to buy but was too shy about it or didn't know who to approach for it?
Looking for a more affordable alternative without sacrificing quality and style?
Just want to share your passion for Avon products?

I'd love to hear all about it! :)
So let's say hello together to the company for women celebrating 125 years of womanhood.

P.S. It's so great too that Avon does not test its products on animals. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.