March 4, 2012

,

Hello summer!

It's not April yet but seems that summer has already started! It just keeps getting warmer everyday. Today has been recorded as the hottest day yet for this year - 34.4 degrees. Wow, no wonder I was feeling dehydrated the whole day no matter how many bottles of water I drink.

My beat the heat fashion? A plain white tee (the ultimate cop out fashion choice), jeans, my trusty flats and for an instant dose of chic, a nice pair of sunnies. Enter this pair which I bought at the Super Sale bazaar yesterday. Ta-da!


20120304-003140.jpg

And my easy 5-minute routine? Slather on some BB cream (with SPF, of course. I love double, and even triple, duty products. Top with BB finishing powder for oil control, tinted balm and cheek tint.


20120304-003334.jpg

What's your beat the heat style strategy? Do share!❤

P.S. What has me excited these days? I've finally gotten enough nerve to register as an Avon representative. On my first purchase, I will be an official Avon lady. Yay.😃

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.