June 12, 2021

How's Your Heart?

Yesterday and today we celebrated the Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary and it got me thinking about our own hearts. 

Usapang puso muna. Kumusta na ang puso mo?

Pagod na ba? Tumitibok pa ba? Kaya pa ba?

Let's do a heart check. 

What's been in your heart lately? 

What or who is taking up space in it? 

Does your heart still know how to love or has it been coated by bitterness? 

Does it still beat with passion or fervour or has it been turned into a mere mechanical organ?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It got me thinking about my own heart. I haven't held as much space for God as I should the past days. His grace has carried me through the past difficult weeks though. I can almost feel Him cradling my heart to comfort me. Even in my bad days, I feel a magnetic pull towards Him, almost like an invitation to rest in Him and trust that better days will come soon. Ang sarap magpahinga sa piling ng nagmamahal sa iyo, itong puso ko nakaramdam ng kapayapaan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.