September 7, 2012

Exciting days ahead! :) J is celebrating his birthday soon while mine is only two weeks away! Yippeeee! Before I get ahead of myself, let me just share with you what I'm looking forward to next week.


Presenting the Dinner Buffet and Cultural Dance Show at Barbara's in Intramuros!


For all the ManileƱa in me, I've never been to Intramuros until early this year (I've been a Manila girl since I was 2!). My friend and I visited several museums around the area and ended the afternoon with a merienda at Barbara's. Little did I know that several months after that, a great deal would come our way and lookie, we would get to enjoy the dinner buffet and cultural dance show for only 250 pesos per head. I ♥ good deals. *twinkling eyes*


I hope both the food and show will be good. You can be sure that the Curious Cat will write about it here. :) *meow*


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. [...] word this week: HECTIC. I wasn’t even able to push through with yesterday’s dinner and show at Barbara’s which I was so excited about. Nonetheless, I don’t want my poor blog shriveling up just when [...]

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.