September 18, 2012

, , , , , , , ,

Birthday Look

So many beautiful blessings on my birthday. Indeed, God is very good (and generous). I'll be writing a separate post on that; this short post is on today's look and which is something I'm thankful for - getting the hang of eye makeup.


To put it bluntly, I suck in doing eye makeup. I can never seem to get the right blending, it always creases, I mess up just when I'm about to finish lining my lid, and all other eye makeup emergencies. So when I had lunch with a good friend today and she commented how 'nice' my eye makeup was today, it made me feel a little bit 'kilig' inside. :) I'm glad that this is the second time that I've received compliments on it. I guess practice will make it perfect someday. :p


Let's skip the blah blah blahs and get down to today's look.




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="458"] Thank you pd & co. for today's beautiful top.[/caption]

Products UsedA. Face


Eccore BB Cream | MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation | The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Concealer | Tony Moly Pot Concealer | Palgantong Powder


B. Cheeks


NYX Mosaic Powder in Rosey | The Body Shop Brush on Buff


C. Eyes


ELF Eyelid Primer | ELF Beauty Book Neutral Eye Edition (base) | Avon Smooth Mineral Eyeliner in Iris | Avon Smooth Mineral Eye Shadow in Midnight Mauve | Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Brown | ELF Brightening Pencil in White | Maybelline The Falsies Mascara | Avon Magnify Mascara | Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil


D. Lips


Maybelline Baby Lips Balm | Avon Simply Pretty Lip Liner | Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Warm Me Up


I'm not a big fan of putting my hair up because I think it makes my cheeks look even bigger but it's so fuss-free that the temptation to wear a bun daily is just so, erm, alluring. :p


Some more vain shots for the day


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.